Drupal is a powerful CMS of Belgian origin. Drupal's versatility means you can create anything you want - and XIO takes it to new heights.
5 reasons why organisations love Drupal
We love working with Drupal because our clients do. And here's why:
- Drupal is modular. You start with a solid foundation, and then build as your online presence develops.
- Drupal is open source. That means you don’t pay any licensing fees; you can always access your supplier’s code, and even take it to another supplier if you need to.
- Drupal is supported by a large community of developers - one of the largest in the world in fact. This community continuously invests in innovation and optimisation, by sharing new modules and enhancing existing ones.
- Drupal makes it easy to manage content and translations. It offers unprecedented power and flexibility over content types and taxonomy, and translations get easier with every version.
- Drupal can be integrated with most systems. Whether you're using a tool for email marketing, CRM or invoicing, chances are there's already an integration module available for Drupal as long as it has an API and is cloud based.
XIO: a Drupal forerunner since 2007
We've made all kinds of things with Drupal, including:
- multi-language websites for different countries
- webshops and integrated e-commerce setups
- cloud tool integration, from CRM to invoicing
- intranet and extranet applications
- back-ends for native apps
- and lots more
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve probably done it before - and we can definitely do it for you.
We make sure you can always do more than ever with Drupal
- As one of the Drupal Association's Supporting Partners, we provide financial support to the worldwide Drupal community.
- As an official service provider for the Dutch-speaking Drupal community, we also regularly organise and sponsor regional events including Drupalcamps and Drupal User Groups.
- All of our developers has an education plan, through which contributions to the community are rewarded with extra learning time.
Want to know more? Please get in touch.